Student registration for the 2019-2020 school year follows the timeline indicated below. This year the registration process for students already attending a Douglas County School District school is as follows for Carson Valley Middle School zoned students:
REGISTRATION TIMELINE 2019-2020
- Thursday, February 1, 2019; School Catalogs edit -Draft 1/FINAL
- Thursday, February 1, 2019; School Registration Form edit -Draft 1/FINAL
- Monday, February 4, 2019; Current CVMS 8th-grade students receive DHS registration materials
- Monday, February 14, 2019; CVMS Registration Web page Update w/catalogs, timeline -Counselor Corner.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019; Incoming Freshman Parent Night, DHS Showcase @ DHS 5:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Friday, March 1, 2019; DHS Counselors in Math Classes for Q/A:
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019; current CVMS 6th and 7th grade Parent Registration Night Q/A session CVMS Library @ 6:00PM
- Monday, March 11, 2019, to Friday, March 22, 2019; 8th-grade meetings -All 8th
- 7th Grade March 13, 2019, Registration Discussion w/ALL CURRENT 6th grade -Felte- students MPR Period 1, 9:15 AM
- 8th Grade March 13, 2019, Registration Discussion w/ALL CURRENT 7th grade -Harrell- students MPR Period 2, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, March 13, 2019; current CVMS 6th and 7th-grade Infinite Campus Registration Portal opens
- Friday, March 15, 2019; current CVMS 6th and 7th-grade Infinite Campus Registration Portal closes. (All Requests Received)
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019; Incoming 6th graders, w/ALL CURRENT 5th-grade parent registration information night in the library.
- Week of Monday, March 25, 2019; CVMS Counselors visit elementary feeder schools, 5th-grade feeders.
- March 26, 2019, PHES
- March 27, 2019, JVES
- March 28, 2019, MES
- March 29, 2019, GES
- Week of Monday, April 1, 2019; Counselors collect 5th-grade registration materials from feeder schools.
- Friday, April 5, 2019; All Registration is complete at DHS. Student information is put into a binder, alpha sort then provided DHS counselors.
- Monday, April 15-19, 2019; Spring Break
- April 29, 2019 Transition Meetings (JVES)
- May 8, 2019 Transition Meetings (PHES)
- May 22, 2019 JVES, PHES 5th grade tours
- May 23, 2019 GES, MES 5th grade tours
Please find the 2018-2019 new student registration materials for your reviewing pleasure.
Supplemental registration materials to include flyers, registration timelines, and counselor presentations are found below: